1. The present website (further the ‘website’) is a property of Filotheidis & Partners law offices that are established in Greece, 10 Metropoleos str, 10563 Athens. Each lawyer presented in the website is registered lawyers in the local Bar Associations in Greece and has its tax presence in the offices whereby he/she provides his/her services.
2. The content of the website is solely provided for informational and promotional purposes. Nothing in the present can be construed as legal advice or as an invitation or inducement to engage or to proceed to specific acts or omissions. We strongly advise all of our visitors to personally contact expert legal advisors like our lawyers for further legal advice and guidance. Some part of the content uploaded in the website might refer to legal provisions that were applicable at the time that the content was presented and/or drafted. Therefore we recommend to all our visitors a) to check on the date of the content/presentation (if available) and b) to seek specific legal advice for every issue included in the content uploaded in the website.
3. No communication with our lawyers initiated by any visitor of the website either by email, the website, the telephone or fax can be construed as an instruction to provide legal services. We provide legal services solely further to a specific agreement with our clients that would be mutually negotiated and executed. We reserve our right to conduct an internal conflict check prior to uphold legal advice services for any client as well as to refuse the provision of legal services for any reason whatsoever.
4. Any agreement for the provision of legal services between our lawyers and any client can not be considered as a distance sales contract since it is not concluded solely with the use of electronic means even if the final agreement is executed via emails, the website or the telephone.
5. We do not collect any personal data related to the visitors of our website. Moreover we do not use any type of cookies other than those that are technically necessary to connect and to visit our website. Any personal or commercial data that we collect on behalf of our clients is subject to the Confidentiality rules of the Greek Code of Lawyers and the provisions of the Law 2472/1997 on data protection as applicable.
7. We compile and edit the information on this website to the best of our knowledge with a view to providing users with serious and updated information not withstanding the reservations set forth in point 2 above. We expressly point out that we can not guarantee that content will be without errors; all information is therefore provided subject to correction. In addition, we may not be held liable for errors occurring as a result of sources or processing and we accept no liability for the content and its consequences given also the fact that the content of our website DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. All information available through hyperlink or other Internet means that is not directly connected with us are is the responsibility of the publishers/owners of that information. No liability will be accepted for the information contained there or any consequences of its use.