Founding Partner | Head of Litigation and Public Law
Having spent many years as a partner in a large Athens law firm, Theodore spotted a gap in the market for a boutique law firm that serves businesses with expertise, flexibility and personal client contact as the core of its philosophy, and was thus inspired to found Filotheidis & Partners with those values in mind.
Theodore has gained extensive experience in advising businesses in many sectors of industry, having served as the head of the legal department of many companies listed both in the Athens Stock Exchange and in foreign stock markets. Some of these companies include: "CHIPITA INTERNATIONAL S.A." Group of Companies (food industry), ADELCO S.A. (Pharmaceutical), TECHNICAL OLYMPIC S.A. Group of Companies (construction, hotel and leisure) and SKY SOLAR S.A. Group of Companies (energy).
Furthermore he has acted as a representative for pubic bodies such as the Prefecture of Peloponnese and the Municipality of Ilioupolis (Attica), as well as contractors on their contracting and procurement requirements. He specialises in corporate and commercial law, litigation, public and administrative law and the head of the litigation and public law department of our firm.
- Consulted and drafted the relative agreements in acquisitions of industries and establishment of companies in the Balkans and Eastern European countries (Bulgaria, Serbia, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic and Russia)
- Conclusion of co-operative loan facility of the amount of 36,000,000 euros.
- Negotiated and concluded the Joint Venture agreements between the biggest Greek food company and financial groups of companies in Bulgaria, Poland, Romania and Russia, as well as the Joint Venture Agreements between the same food company and the largest beverage company in South America.
- He has represented in court disputes major hospitals in Greece regarding complex tax issues, represented a chemical company in a complex criminal case.
- He has acted both in civil and criminal action on behalf of a patient claiming compensation over 30 million euros.
- Law Degree, University of Athens, Law School
- Supreme Court
- Member of Athens Bar Association