Partner | Head of Property Law
Tatiana is a widely experienced business lawyer with more than 12 years of experience working on legal issues related to commercial activities. During her career so far, she has provided counsel to numerous companies with international presence in many sectors of industry, including retail, food, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, construction and leisure both as an in-house counsel and in private practice. Further, she has successfully represented individuals and entities in complex commercial litigation with an excellent track record for winning.
She has extensive experience advising clients with regard to the development and management of their trademark portfolios in Greece and abroad, with particular attention to the integration of trademark strategy with the business focus of the client to create valuable intellectual property assets.
Lately she has also been active advising and assisting start-up companies.
Her combined business and legal background enable her to deliver creative solutions to new and longstanding problems that actually enhance business success, competitiveness and opportunity for growth.
Tatiana's experience includes advising on:
• Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances
• Commercial relationships including logistics, distribution, packaging, manufacturing and transitional service arrangements
• IT-procurement and e-commerce
• Multi-jurisdictional and domestic competition-antitrust issues
• Maximizing protection for brands and other intellectual property assets and managing risk of intellectual property infringement
• Consumer law including domestic and international product liability risk management and safety issues affecting manufacturers, importers and retailers
• Dispute resolution solutions, often in the context of ongoing commercial and regulatory relationships
• Compliance with a broad spectrum of legal and regulatory requirements, including data privacy, trade control and sanctions, anti-money laundering etc.
• Real estate matters and disputes
- LL.B. (Hons) Law, University of Greenwich, UK
- LL.M. in International Business Law, University College London (U.C.L.), UK
- MSc. in Business Studies, A.L.B.A., Greece
- Supreme Court
- Member of Athens Bar Association
English, French, Spanish, Greek