Anastasia M. Fylla
Anastasia Fylla joined our office in 2006, firstly as a trainee and subsequently as an associate.
Anastasia deals with corporate, civil law and information technology law issues. She has substantial experience in public procurements law by participating in several projects as expert on behalf of both public authorities and private companies. Anastasia's practice frequently focuses on issues of legal compliance and day to day operation of companies that operate e-shops or provide services through internet. She also counsels clients on a variety of environmental regulatory and compliance matters including issues related to Greenhouse Gas Registry. Anastasia’ s environmental experience includes participating in Law making Committees. Anastasia also has broad experience across a wide range of data protection issues including drafting privacy policies, consulting on data processing issues etc.
- E-Commerce (products & services)
- IT law
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- Consumer Protection
- Environmental law
- Public Procurement law
- Civil law
- Law Degree, University of Athens, Law School
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M.)
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark (Erasmus)
- Lawyer at Court of Appeal
- Member of the Athens Bar Association
English, French and Greek
- 2006, London School of Economics and Political Science: “Rouse Legal Prize in IT Law”: prize awarded due to best performance in the University in LLM of IT Law during the academic year 2005-2006.
- 2005-2006, State Scholarship Institution (ΙΚΥ): Scholarship for postgraduate studies outside Greece in the sector of Information Technology Law for the academic year 2005 – 2006.